We strongly recommend that all users upgrade to Microsoft Internet Information Services (IIS) version 7.0 running on Microsoft Windows Server 2008. IIS 7.0 significantly increases Web infrastructure security. For more information about IIS security-related topics, visit the following Microsoft Web site:
When you visit the Microsoft Internet Information Server (IIS) 4.0 Default Web Site (.asp page), the following error message may occur:
HTTP/1.1 New Application Failed
The IUSR account is a domain account. However, this account is not being authenticated correctly against a domain controller.
To resolve this problem, follow these steps:
- Open the properties of the Default Web Site and choose Directory Security.
- Click the Edit button for Authentication.
- Click the Edit button for Anonymous and edit the account listed to read "Domain-name\Anonymous."
- Disable Password Synchronization.
- Manually shut down the MMC to ensure proper writing to the metabase.
- Go to a command prompt and issue "net stop iisadmin /y."
- At the command prompt, issue "net start w3svc."
ID članka: 210842 - posljednja izmjena: 22. lip 2014. - verzija: 1