When you click a text box containing unlocked text on a protected worksheet, you cannot select the text box in edit mode. In addition, when you right-click the text box, the Edit Text command is not available.
This behavior occurs when all of the following conditions are true:
- You create a text box and assign a macro to it.
- You clear the Locked Text check box for the text box by right-clicking the text box border, clicking Format Text Box, clicking the Protection tab, and clearing the check box.
- You protect the worksheet.
To edit the text in the text box, first unprotect the worksheet, and then edit the text. To do this, follow these steps:
- On the Tools menu, point to Protection, and then click Unprotect Sheet.
- Type the password, if applicable, and click OK.
- Right-click the text box, and click Edit Text on the shortcut menu.
The text box is selected in edit mode, and you can modify the text.
ID članka: 213557 - posljednja izmjena: 6. lis 2003. - verzija: 1