- The network configuration of the client is incorrect. This includes the absence of addresses or incorrect addresses for DNS servers to locate and resolve domain controllers.
- The configuration of the Winsock Proxy client is incorrect, preventing the correct resolution of available domain controllers and their addresses.
- Network connectivity between the client and the domain controllers discovered by querying DNS is not available.
- Communication over the network to the domain controller is functioning properly, but an invalid response was returned to the client.
- The domain controller used as the data source while the MMC snap-in is open has become unavailable.
ID članka: 223321 - posljednja izmjena: 22. velj 2007. - verzija: 1