When you use Microsoft Encarta Encyclopedia 99, you may encounter the following symptoms:
- Encarta Encyclopedia 99 may start more slowly than you expect.
- Media clips may be played very slowly.
This behavior can occur if a CD-ROM changer is installed in your computer and you insert both Encarta Encyclopedia 99 Disc 1 and Disc 2 into the CD-ROM changer at the same time.
To work around these issues, use either of the following methods:
- Insert only one of the Encarta 99 discs in the CD-ROM changer at any given time. When you are prompted to insert the other Encarta Encyclopedia CD-ROM, remove the disc that is currently in the CD-ROM changer before you insert the other Encarta CD-ROM.
- Disable the display of the Home screen when you start Encarta Encyclopedia 99. To do this, follow these steps:
- Start Encarta Encyclopedia 99.
- Click Options, and then click Settings.
- Click to clear the Display Home screen when I start Encarta Encyclopedia check box.
- Quit and then restart Encarta Encyclopedia 99.
Microsoft has confirmed that this is a problem in the Microsoft products that are listed at the beginning of this article.
For additional information about issues you may encounter when you start Encarta Encyclopedia 99, please see the following article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
203695 Encarta 99: Home Screen Introductory Audio Broken Up or Choppy
ID članka: 224374 - posljednja izmjena: 14. velj 2017. - verzija: 1
Microsoft Encarta Encyclopedia 99 Standard Edition, Microsoft Encarta Reference Suite 99, Microsoft Encarta Encyclopedia 99 Concise Edition, Microsoft Encarta Encyclopedia 99 Deluxe Edition