This article describes the steps to send a fax document using Outlook 2000 in Windows 2000.
- Intall a fax device.
- Open Outlook 2000.
- On the Tools menu, click Services, and then click Add.
- Click Fax Mail Transport, click OK, and then click OK.
- In Outlook 2000, click File, point to New, and then click Contact.
- Type the information about someone to which you want to send faxes. Make sure you type a fax number in the Business Fax box, and then click Save And Close.
- Repeat steps 1-2 for each person you want to fax.
- In Outlook 2000, click File, point to New, click Mail Message, and then click To.
- In the Show Names From The box, click Contacts under Outlook Address Book.
- In the left window pane, double-click each name to whom you want to send the fax.
- Click OK to close the Select Names dialog box.
- If you want to send a cover page, click Fax Attributes on the Tools menu, click the cover page you want to send with the fax, and then click OK.
- Type your message or insert an attachment, and then click Send.
ID članka: 227196 - posljednja izmjena: 30. lis 2006. - verzija: 1