When you click Start, click Shut Down, and then click Log Off User, you may be logged on again without a password prompt.
This issue can occur if you configure your computer to log on automatically.
To resolve this issue, follow these steps:
- Click Start, point to Settings, and then click Control Panel.
- Double-click System.
- On the Network Identification tab, click Change.
- In the Network Identification Wizard, click Next.
- Click This computer is for home use and not part of a business network
- Click Users must enter a user name and password.
- Click Next, and then click Finish.
ID članka: 228801 - posljednja izmjena: 30. lis 2006. - verzija: 1