copy of Links LS 99 to version 1.21.
The version 1.21 update patch for Links LS 99 includes the following
- Added the Internet Lobby to the game.
- On the Waiting To Begin Game screen, a wave audio file is played
when a new player joins the game. The file is named Boing.wav, and is
located in the Linksls99\Wavs folder on your hard disk. To change the
sound, you can replace this file with another wave audio file of the
- You can no longer add or remove players during a round in an
Online Tournament game.
- Random wind and green settings are no longer applied when you
play an Online Tournament game.
- Excessively high club head speeds no longer occur when you
- The mouse pointer no longer freezes in the backswing when you use
- The game no longer crashes that when you press the F11 key to
reposition the tee.
- Average Putts/Hole (in regulation) are now calculated correctly
in course statistics.
- Remote players final scores are no longer included in the Hall
of Fame and Hall of Shame totals for the course statistics on the
- The Display Setup no longer allows you to select aspect ratios
less than 0.75 in Microsoft Windows 2000.
- The mouse pointer no longer disappears when the Multiplayer Sync
message is cleared from the screen.
- Network games no longer crash when you are rotating.
- The game no longer crashes when you select the Record Game
- A network client or spectator can no longer enter the game without
selecting an animation.
- The game no longer crashes when writing out the Emergency Save
Game to disk.
- The game no longer crashes when you use online Help.
- Clicking on the Links LS Website button now starts your Web browser
without your needing to quit Links.
- A Sync Error no longer occurs in multiplayer games when you clicked
while a drop or rotate message was on screen.
- Course statistics for the over/under score in the Hall of Shame
are now calculated correctly when you play a virtual tournament.
- The remote player no longer faces in the wrong direction in
a multiplayer game when a player rotates, swings, reverses the
replay, and then mulligans.
- A player no longer faces back down the fairway (not in the rotated
position) after the screen is redrawn when the player moves a marker
to an invalid aiming location, rotates to the marker on the swing,
reverses the replay, and then mulligans.
For additional information about how to download Microsoft Support files, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
NOTE: Microsoft recommends that you download and install the latest
version of Microsoft DirectX to improve the performance of Links LS 99.
For information about how to download and install DirectX, please see the
following article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
and Install DirectX
Windows 95 and Microsoft Windows 98.
ID članka: 229982 - posljednja izmjena: 14. velj 2017. - verzija: 1