Your printer may print device (or ASCII) codes when you print using the Generic/Text Only printer driver.
This behavior can occur if the device code values for the printer have been entered incorrectly.
The device code values must be entered in decimal format using the numeric keypad while holding down the ALT key. For example, the device code for a form feed is 12, and the device code should be entered as 012. The following example demonstrates how to add a form feed before printing starts:
- Click Start, point to Settings, and then click Printers.
- Right-click the Generic/Text Only printer, and then click Properties.
- Click the Device Options tab.
- Click in the Begin Print Job box.
- Press down and hold the ALT key while you type 012 on the numeric keypad, and then release the ALT key. You see "^L" in the box.
- Click OK.
Please consult your printer manufacturer or printer documentation for a list of device codes that are compatible with your printer.
ID članka: 231887 - posljednja izmjena: 24. sij 2007. - verzija: 1