When you use an Internet Information Services (IIS) 5.0 Web server, you may find the need to remove a server certificate from a Web site. This is a very easy task to accomplish using the Web Site Certificate Wizard that comes with IIS 5.0.
To remove a server certificate, follow these steps:
- Start the Internet Services Manager.
- Navigate to the site you want to remove the server certificate from, right-click on the site, and then choose Properties.
- On the screen that follows, click the Directory Security tab, and then click Server Certificate.
- In the Web Site Certificate Wizard, click Next. Choose the Remove the Current Certificate option, and then click OK.
- View the summary to be sure that this is the certificate you want to remove. If this is correct, click Next, and then click Finish to complete the task.
ID članka: 232167 - posljednja izmjena: 19. lip 2014. - verzija: 1