Adding "ProtectedStorage" to the DependsOnService entry in the MSMQ Registry entry resolves this problem. The following steps illustrate how to make the necessary change:
- On the taskbar, select Start, and then click Run.
- Type REGEDT32 and click OK to open the Registry Editor.
- Using the Registry Editor, navigate to the following key:
- Double-click the DependsOnService entry. This will open the Multi-String Editor. Add "ProtectedStorage" to the DependsOnService value. When you are done, the entry should look like the following:
DependOnService REG_MULTI_SZ: MQAC LanmanServer NtLmSsp ProtectedStorage RPCSS MSDTC
- Restart the computer. The MSMQ Service will now start automatically on restart.
ID članka: 234372 - posljednja izmjena: 15. lis 2002. - verzija: 1