- When you attempt to start Links Extreme, you may receive the following error message:The golfer animation for name is missing. Do you want to choose a different animation?If you choose a different animation, you receive the same error message.
- When you attempt to quit Links Extreme, the program may restart automatically.
of a hard disk.
Extreme to its default installation folder. To do this:
- Press CTRL+ALT+DELETE to open the Close Program dialog box.
- Click Links Extreme, and then click End Task.
NOTE: If you receive a message stating that the program is busy
or not responding, click End Task again.
- Click Start, click Shut Down, and then click Restart.
- Click Start, point to Settings, and then click Control Panel.
- Double-click Add/Remove Programs.
- Click Links Extreme, and then click Add/Remove.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to remove Links Extreme.
- Reinstall Links Extreme. When you are prompted to select a destination location, click Next to install Links Extreme to its default installation folder.
ID članka: 234960 - posljednja izmjena: 14. velj 2017. - verzija: 1