When you press the Media hot key on the Microsoft Natural Keyboard Pro or on the Microsoft Internet Keyboard Pro, the media player that you want to use may not appear in the list.
This problem may occur for one of the following reasons:
- There are more than five media players installed on your computer.
- You installed the media player after you installed the Microsoft IntelliType Pro software.
To work around this problem, use the appropriate method.
Remove one or more media playersRemove one or more media players installed on the computer.
Remove and then reinstall the IntelliType Pro softwareRemove and then reinstall the IntelliType Pro software:
- Click Start, point to Settings, and then click Control Panel.
- Double-click Add/Remove Programs.
- Click Microsoft IntelliType Pro, and then click Add/Remove.
- Follow the instructions that appear on the screen to remove the IntelliType Pro software.
- Reinstall the IntelliType Pro software.
Microsoft has confirmed that this is a problem in the Microsoft products that are listed in the "Applies to" section.
ID članka: 235922 - posljednja izmjena: 14. velj 2017. - verzija: 1
Microsoft Comfort Curve Keyboard 2000, Microsoft Internet Keyboard Pro, Microsoft Natural Keyboard Pro