When you are testing a local Web site using Internet Explorer 5.0 on a computer running Windows 2000, and you attempt to connect to http://127.0.0.1, you may be prompted for a password, even if no logon is required.
This occurs because this version of Internet Explorer does not recognize http://127.0.0.1 as a local intranet site. This version of Internet Explorer regards 127.0.0.1 as an Internet site, and therefore does not send your credentials automatically to the site.
To correct this problem, use http://Localhost to connect to the site or change the settings in Internet Explorer by performing the following steps:
- Open Internet Explorer 5.0 and click Tools.
- On the Tools menu, click Internet Options.
- In the Internet Options window, click on the Security.
- In the list, click Local Intranet, and then click Sites.
- In the Local Intranet window, click Advanced.
- In the Add This Web Site To This Zone box, add "http://127.0.0.1" and click Add.
- Click OK.
- Click OK, and then click OK again (to get back to the browser).
- Restart Internet Explorer and try to browse the site again.
ID članka: 238923 - posljednja izmjena: 19. lip 2014. - verzija: 1