one or more of the following symptoms:
- In the Capital Gains report, incorrect values for your
mutual fund transactions may be displayed under the Purchase Cost and Gain/Loss columns.
- The Short-term gain or loss or
Long-term gain or loss boxes in the Tax Estimator may
incorrectly display a value of zero.
- When you record a Sell transaction, the value for
Short-term gain or Long-term gain in the Advisor FYI Alert may not match the
value under the Gain/Loss column in the Capital Gains report.
Funds to Average Cost Basis (Single Category):
- On the Money navigation bar, click
- On the Investing navigation bar, click
- Click the mutual fund that you want to change.
- Proceed according to the version of Money you use. For
Money 2001 and Money 2000: In the left pane, click Details.
For Money 2002: Right click the investment, and then click
See Details from the pop-up menu.
- In the Cost basis box, click
Average Cost Basis (Single Category).
receive the prompt to confirm the change, click OK.
- Click Done.
gain or loss boxes in the Tax Estimator may continue to incorrectly
display a value of zero.
ID članka: 240589 - posljednja izmjena: 14. velj 2017. - verzija: 1