When you build a program that uses the Visual C++ Microsoft Foundation Classes (MFC), the following error occurs:
LINK : fatal error LNK1104: cannot open file "nafxcwd.lib"
This can happen if the project settings are set to Use MFC in a Static Library. Microsoft Visual C++ 6.0 Standard Edition does not support statically linking with the MFC libraries.
To resolve this problem, dynamically link your application to the MFC libraries.
This behavior is by design.
To change your MFC project setting to link dynamically to the MFC libraries, perform the following steps:
- Open your MFC project.
- From the Project menu, click Settings.
- In the Settings For combo box, select All Configurations.
- Click the General tab. If it is not visible, use the tab scroll buttons to scroll to the left.
- In the Microsoft Foundation Classes combo box, select Use MFC in a Shared DLL.
- Click OK to save the changes.
ID članka: 243458 - posljednja izmjena: 19. lip 2014. - verzija: 1
Microsoft Visual C++ 6.0 Standard Edition