To connect to a DCOM server on Windows 2000 and Windows XP, there must be at least one common connection-oriented protocol between the client and DCOM server.
Description:DCOM was unable to communicate with the computer <WWTOKEN>Remote Server Name</WWTOKEN> using any of the configured protocols
For additional information, click the article number below to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
- Bring up the Component Services Administrative tool. On the Start menu, point to Programs, Administrative Tools, and then click Component Services.
- In the console tree of the Component Services Administrative tool, right-click the computer on which you want to configure the protocol, to bring up the context menu.
- Click the Properties menu to bring up Computer Properties dialog box.
- Click the Default Protocols tab.
- If you have any of the Datagram protocols (UDP/IP or IPX) protocols listed here, click to select, and then click Remove.
- If you do not have any of the connection-oriented protocols in the list, click Add to bring up Select DCOM protocol and endpoint dialog box.
- Choose Connection-oriented TCP/IP Protocol as the protocol sequence, and then click OK.
- Add any or all of the connection-oriented protocols to the default protocols this way.
- Move Connection-oriented TCP/IP Protocol to the top of the list.
- Restart the computer for the changes to take effect.
ID članka: 245197 - posljednja izmjena: 24. ožu 2009. - verzija: 1