- Close the Manager's and Delegate's Outlook clients.
- Download and start Microsoft Foundation Classes MAPI (MFCMAPI) on a computer that has Outlook installed. To do this, go to http://mfcmapi.codeplex.com.
- Go to Quick Start, and then select Inbox Rules. If you're prompted, select the manager profile.
- Find the rule whose PR_RULE_PROVIDER option is set to SCHEDULE+ EMS Interface, and then delete it.
- Start Outlook by using the Manager profile: File<-Account Settings<-Delegate Access. Then, remove the delegate.
- Restart Outlook.
- Add the delegate to the Manager profile.
ID članka: 3201352 - posljednja izmjena: 8. stu 2016. - verzija: 1