Consider the following scenario:
- You have a workflow that uses the SharePoint 2013 workflow platform type in SharePoint Online.
- The workflow is configured to use the Update List Item action to update a Person or Group column based on the data from a Single line of text column.
- The Single line of text column contains an apostrophe (').
To work around this issue, do one of the following:
- Use a Person or Group column instead of a Single Line of text column as the source for the Person or Group column.
- Return the field as Login Name, not Display Name, when you use the Update List Item action to copy from one Person or Group column to another column.
This is a known issue in SharePoint Online. This issue occurs when you update a Person or Group column by using a value from a Single line of text column that contains an apostrophe (').
ID članka: 3212496 - posljednja izmjena: 19. pro 2016. - verzija: 1
Microsoft Office SharePoint Online