To work around this issue, use one of the following methods.
Before you disable other protocols, make sure that the TCP/IP protocol is enabled.
- Start SQL Server Configuration Manager.
- Expand the SQL Server Network Configuration node.
- Select the Protocols for <SQLServer_instance> node for the instance of SQL Server that you're connecting to.
- Right-click Shared Memory, and then select Disable.
- Repeat step 4 for Named Pipes, if it's enabled.
Note TCP/IP should be the only protocol in this list that's enabled.
- Select the SQL Server Services node.
- Right-click the instance of SQL Server that you updated.
- Select Restart.
Create an alias on the server to force TCP protocol for local applications. To do this, see the following MSDN and TechNet topics:
Disable shared memory from the Client Configuration tool (32-bit and 64-bit). To do this, follow these steps:
- Start the Client Configuration tool on the server by typing cliconfg.exe.
- If it's selected, clear the Enable shared memory protocol check box.
Asset not found
On a 64-bit server, if you run 32-bit applications that connects to SQL Server, you must run this procedure by using the 32-bit Client Configuration tool that is located in the C:\Windows\SysWOW64 folder.
Applies toThis issue applies to users who have the .NET Framework 4.5.2 installed on Windows 8.1, Windows Server 2012 R2, or Windows 2012, and who have applied either of the following December 2016 updates:
- Security and Quality Rollup for the .NET Framework 4.5.2 on Windows 8.1 and Windows Server 2012 R2 (KB3210137)
- Security and Quality Rollup for the .NET Framework 4.5.2 on Windows Server 2012 (KB3210138)
- November 2016 Preview of Quality Rollup for the .NET Framework 3.5, 4.5.2, 4.6, 4.6.1 on Windows 8.1 and Server 2012 R2 (KB3196684)
- November 2016 Preview of Quality Rollup for the .NET Framework 3.5, 4.5.2, 4.6, 4.6.1 on Windows Server 2012 (KB3195383)
- November 2016 Preview of Quality Rollup for the .NET Framework 3.5.1, 4.5.2, 4.6, 4.6.1 on Windows 7 SP1 and Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1 (KB3196686)
- November 2016 Preview of Quality Rollup for the .NET Framework 2.0 SP2, 4.5.2, 4.6 on Windows Vista SP2 and Windows Server 2008 SP2 (KB3195382)
ID članka: 3214106 - posljednja izmjena: 14. lip 2017. - verzija: 18