|Update package||Build number|
|Service Update 8 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 8.1.0||8.1.0.0563|
To determine whether your organization had this update applied, check your Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online version number. Click the gear icon in the upper-right corner, and then click About.
Service Update 8 resolves the following issues:
The following list details issues whose resolutions improve the speed or functionality of Dynamics.
- Restore backup is in prepare instance state for a long time.
- Org Ribbon metadata fails to initialize when there are more than 5000 ribbon rules/commands.
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions performed in Dynamics that do not work as intended.
- Data in columns missing when performing quick find for Knowledge Articles.
The following list details issues whose resolutions repair items in Dynamics that are not functioning.
- Email body disabled in Chrome in Ctrix and Chrome Incognito mode in Windows.
- Import of custom entity fails because of duplicate CustomControlDefaultConfig.
- A Bullet Point is inserted incorrectly when working in email form and inserting bullet points.
- Uninstall of solution patch fails if patch updates an existing plugin assembly with new types added in patch.
Error Messages, Exceptions, and Failures
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions that produce errors, unhandled exceptions, or system or component failures.
- There are no fixes pertaining to error messages, exceptions, or failures in this update.