There is no the Conversation History folder in Microsoft Outlook.
The Conversation History folder is stored as a subfolder in the Inbox folder, and you cannot move the Conversation History folder to its original location.
To resolve this issue, recreate the Conversation History folder. To do this, follow these steps:
- Exit Outlook on all the devices that connect to the user mailbox.
- Download MFCMAPI.
- Run MFCMAPI.exe.
- On the Tools menu, click Options.
- Click to enable the following option:
Use MDB_ONLINE when calling OpenMsgStore
- Click OK.
- On the Session menu, click Logon.
- If you are prompted for a profile, select the profile name for your mailbox, and then click OK.
- In the top pane, double-click the line that corresponds to your mailbox.
- In the navigation pane (on the left), expand Root Container >Top of Information Store.
- Select Inbox.
- In the Tag column, locate 0x35E90102. This is the Conversation History folder EntryId.
- Delete this line item, and then close MFCMAPI. When Skype For Business or Lync notices that the Conversation History folder EntryId is deleted, it will recreate the Conversation History folder.