Assume that you use an RX function such as rxReadXdf to read a data buffer from a named pipe, but the operation is interrupted—for example, by the rprof function. In this situation, the read operation fails. Additionally, errors that resemble the following are triggered:
Error indoTryCatch(return(expr), name, parentenv, handler) :
message header:expected 80000703 gotFailed to allocate4813005498972314624 bytes of memory.Error in doTryCatch(return(expr), name,parentenv, handler) :Failed to allocate4813005498972314624 bytes of memory.
Microsoft R Server (Version 8.0.0) for Linux:Download the package now.
Microsoft R Server (Version 8.0.5) for Linux:Download the package now.
For Microsoft R Server (Version 9.0.1) for Linux:Download the package now.
To resolve this issue, follow these steps to apply the fix:
- Put the required files in a temp directory, where the user who applies the patch has read/write permissions.
- Open a command line with elevated permissions. For example, in Linux, launch a terminal, and then use sudo to execute commands.
- Uninstall the current RevoScaleR package. In Linux, run the following command:
sudo R CMD REMOVE "RevoScaleR"
- Stop the BxlServer process and all other R processes. In Linux, either use "kill" or top to stop BxlServer and R.
- Install the new package from the RevoScaleR archive. In Linux, run the command:
sudo R CMD INSTALL --no-test-load <path/to/dir> /RevoScaleR_8.0.X.tar.gz
- Copy the RxLink Library file to your RevoScaleR directory. In Linux, run the command:
sudo cp <path/to/dir>/libRxLink.so.2 \ <path/to/R_dir>/library/RevoScaleR/rxLibs/x64/Note On a standard install, the <path/to/R_dir> placeholder resembles the following:
- Launch R, and then import a Data Frame to validate that the patch is applied.
Microsoft has confirmed that this is a problem in the Microsoft products that are listed in the "Applies to" section.
ID članka: 4013205 - posljednja izmjena: 6. ožu 2017. - verzija: 15
Microsoft R Server/Rev Analytics