This article describes the fixes that are included in Update Rollup 16 for Azure Site Recovery for the following:
- Microsoft Azure Site Recovery Provider (version 5.1.2150.0)
- Microsoft Azure Site Recovery Unified Setup(VMware to Azure) (version 9.7.4438.1)
Learn about the details of the fixes and the prerequisites that should be validated before you install this update.
Update Rollup 16 for Azure Site Recovery Provider applies to all systems that have Microsoft Azure Site Recovery Service Provider installed. These include the following:
- Microsoft Azure Site Recovery Provider for System Center Virtual Machine Manager (3.3.x.x)
- Microsoft Azure Site Recovery Provider for Hyper-V (4.6.x.x)
- Microsoft Azure Site Recovery Provider (5.1.x.x)
Update Rollup 16 for Microsoft Azure Site Recovery Unified Setup (VMware to Azure) applies to all systems that have Microsoft Azure Site Recovery Services Unified Setup version 9.0.4016.1 or a later version installed.
After you apply this update, the following issues are fixed.
Microsoft Azure Site Recovery Provider
- Adds Hyper-V host cluster support for Windows Server 2016.
Microsoft Azure Site Recovery Unified Setup
- Adds support for SLES11 SP4.
- Adds stronger prerequisite checks to improve Installation & Registration experience.
- Fixes Configuration Server deadlocks and improves resource consumption to avoid overloading of the Configuration Server.
- Improves heuristics calculation of time-outs for Application consistent points.
Microsoft Azure Site Recovery (service side fixes)
Adds support for replicating Hyper-V virtual machines to premium storage accounts.
- Adds support for excluding disk’s greater than 1 terabyte (TB) while replicating virtual machines into Azure.
Fixes and issue in which reprotection of virtual machines fails with an error.
Fixes the Getting Started Experience for protecting Physical Servers to Azure to add more guard rails so that the essential steps are not missed.
- Fixes VMware vCenter server connectivity status reporting.
- Improves pre-failover checks in portal to prevent failover of a recovery plan if all virtual machines of a replication group are not part of the recovery plans.
Between two on-premises VMM Sites
Between an on-premises VMM Site and Azure
Between an on-premises Hyper-V Site and Azure
Note If your Hyper-V is a Host Clustered Hyper-V server, make sure that you install the upgrade on all nodes of the cluster
Between an on-premises VMware/Physical Site to Azure
To resolve these issues, the following files are available for download from Microsoft Download Center:
For more information about how to download Microsoft support files, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
119591 How to obtain Microsoft support files from online services
Microsoft scanned this file for viruses. Microsoft used the most current virus-detection software that was available on the date that the file was posted. The file is stored on security-enhanced servers that help prevent any unauthorized changes to the file.
To install Microsoft Azure Site Recovery Provider Update Rollup 16 (version 5.1.2150.0), you must have one of the following installed:
Microsoft Azure Hyper-V Recovery Manager (version 3.4.486 or a later version)
Microsoft Azure Site Recovery Provider (version 4.6.660 or a later version)
Microsoft Azure Site Recovery Provider (version 5.1.1000 or a later version)
To install Microsoft Azure Site Recovery Unified Setup Update Rollup 16 (version 9.7.4438.1), you must have the following installed:
- Microsoft Azure Site Recovery Unified Setup (VMware to Azure) (version 9.1.4139.1 or a later version)
Note You can check the installed provider version through the Programs and Features item in Control Panel.
You must restart the computer after you apply this update. This update automatically stops the System Center Virtual Machine Manager services.
Microsoft has confirmed that this is a problem in the Microsoft products that are listed in the "Applies to" section.
ID članka: 4013824 - posljednja izmjena: 1. ožu 2017. - verzija: 19