Access and Manage your Visual Studio subscriptions
1. Using your Admin Office 365 or AAD credentials, log in to partner.microsoft.com
2. Click Dashboard
3. Click on MPN tab, select Benefits
4. Select Visual Studio subscriptions to see your list of Visual Studio subscriptions.
5. Find the subscription you want to start using, and then select the down arrow at the far right of the row to expand the subscription's details.
6. To activate a Visual Studio subscription, select a user from the list and then select Assign user.
Note: If the user you want to assign is not in the list, you can add new users in Account settings.
7. Repeat this process for each subscription you want to assign. Users can manage their subscriptions in the Visual Studio portal.
You can reassign subscriptions any time by removing an assigned user and then assigning a different user.