Service Update 10 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 8.1.0 is now available. This article describes the hotfixes and updates that are included in Service Update 10.
Build number and file names
|Update package||Build number|
|Service Update 10 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 8.1.0||8.1.0.0576|
To determine whether your organization had this update applied, check your Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online version number. Click the gear icon in the upper-right corner, and then click About.
Service Update 10 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 8.1.0
Service Update 10 resolves the following issues:
- Unable to import solutions using a Merged Solution.
- Unable to see 'Synchronization fields' in the Synchronization Settings for Outlook or Exchange.
- The error message "Symmetric Key password does not exist in Config DB" causes a very large number of Server Side Sync failures.
- User sync fails if a hybrid Email Server Profile is configured.
- Server Side Sync continuously updates appointments and resends invitations.
ID članka: 4014639 - posljednja izmjena: 3. ožu 2017. - verzija: 2