|Update package||Build number|
|Service Update 10 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 8.1.0||8.1.0.0576|
To determine whether your organization had this update applied, check your Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online version number. Click the gear icon in the upper-right corner, and then click About.
Service Update 10 resolves the following issues:
The following list details issues whose resolutions improve the speed or functionality of Dynamics.
- Server Side Sync continuously updates appointments and resends invitations.
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions performed in Dynamics that do not work as intended.
- There are no fixes pertaining to unexpected behavior in this update.
The following list details issues whose resolutions repair items in Dynamics that are not functioning.
- Unable to import solutions using a Merged Solution.
- Unable to see 'Synchronization fields' in the Synchronization Settings for Outlook or Exchange.
- User sync fails if a hybrid Email Server Profile is configured.
Error Messages, Exceptions, and Failures
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions that produce errors, unhandled exceptions, or system or component failures.
- The error message "Symmetric Key password does not exist in Config DB" causes a very large number of Server Side Sync failures.