This update includes quality improvements. No new operating system features are being introduced in this update. Key changes include:
- Addressed issue that was preventing the Camera application from saving a captured image when "Show recently opened items in Jump Lists on Start or the taskbar" settings is enabled.
- Addressed an issue where CredentialGuard-enabled computers joined to Active Directory domains submit two bad logon attempts each time a bad password is provided during a Kerberos-based logon. Logons to Active Directory domains with arbitrarily low account lockout thresholds may be subject to unexpected account lockouts. For example, 2 logons with a bad password could result in an account being locked out if the account lockout threshold is set to 3 or 4.
- Addressed issue that might sometimes lead to updates not getting installed on machines due to file corruption.
- Addressed issue with devices using certificate-based WLAN authentication to not automatically renew their certificates when the devices are in sleep mode.
- Addressed issue that prevents users from accessing data stored in remote encrypted shares even when offline caching is not enabled.
- Addressed issue where a memory leak occurs in Internet Explorer when hosting pages containing nested framesets that load cross domain content.
Addressed additional issues with updated time zone information and updates to the Access Point Name database and Internet Explorer.
Security updates to Scripting Engine, libjpeg image-processing library, Hyper-V, Win32k, Adobe Type Manager Font Driver, Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge, Graphics component, .NET Framework, Lightweight Directory Access Protocol, Windows Kernel mode drivers and Windows OLE.
If you installed earlier updates, only the new fixes contained in this package will be downloaded and installed on your device.
Microsoft is not currently aware of any issues with this update.
This update will be downloaded and installed automatically from Windows Update. To get the stand-alone package for this update, go to the Microsoft Update Catalog website.
- Update replacement information
This update replaces the previously released update KB4016636.
- File information
For a list of the files that are provided in this update, download the file information for cumulative update 4015219. If you're installing a Windows 10 update for the first time, the package size for the X86 version is 570 MB and the package size for the x64 version is 1,134 MB.
ID članka: 4015219 - posljednja izmjena: 11. tra 2017. - verzija: 30