How do I add or remove a Smartlist report from the MY REPORTS section on the Home Page in Microsoft Dynamics GP?
Run through the following example to add the Payroll Employee Smartlist to the 'My Reports' section of my Home page:
1. In the left navigation pane, click on ADMINISTRATION.
2. In the top left navigation pane, click on SMARTLIST FAVORITES.
3. Scroll down to EMPLOYEES in the Name list, and the 'Employee List*' Smartlist name is listed in the middle column (Ie. Option column). Click to mark the checkbox on the left to select it.
4. At the top, click on the ADD TO that is now enabled in the MY REPORTS section. Name it and click OK.
5. Click on HOME in the left navigation pane, and 'Employee List' smartlist should show up in the MY REPORTS section now on your Home Page.
To remove the Smartlist from my Home Page:
1. Click on ADMINISTRATION in the left navigation pane.
2. Click on MY REPORTS LIST in the upper left navigation pane.
3. Click to mark the checkbox to the left of the 'Employees' smartlist in the list.
4. And then click on the REMOVE FROM in the MY REPORTS section at the top. The smartlist is immediately removed from the list.
5. Click on HOME in the left navigation pane, and you should not see the smartlist in the My Reports section anymore.
ID članka: 4018557 - posljednja izmjena: 6. tra 2017. - verzija: 3