Consider the following scenario:
- You have a Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 environment or a mixed environment that has Exchange Server 2013 and Exchange Server 2016.
- Cumulative Update 5 is installed on Exchange Server 2016.
- You have an email address policy that generates the first name or last name (%g, %s) as the primary email address for mailboxes. Your email address policy may be like this:
- In the Exchange environment, a user object has one of the following umlaut characters in the first or last name:
ü, Ü, Ö, ö, Ä, ä, Å, å, ß, ÿ
In this scenario, you encounter the following issues:
- You receive the following error message when you try to update a mailbox by using the Enable-Mailbox or Set-Mailbox command:
Processing data for a remote command failed with the following error message: [ClientAccessServer=MBX01 ,BackEndServ
er=MBX01.contoso.com ,RequestId=58eb7e6c-a9ae-4287-aece-1e103ccb139b,TimeStamp=2017-07-06 08:46:02] [FailureCategory
=WSMan-Others] For more information, see the about_Remote_Troubleshooting Help topic.
+ CategoryInfo : OperationStopped: (mbx01.contoso.com:String) , PSRemotingTransportException
+ FullyQualifiedErrorId : JobFailure
+ PSComputerName : mbx01.contoso.com
Unhandled Exception: System.AccessViolationException: Attempted to read or write protected memory. This is often an indication that other memory is corrupt.
- You receive the follolwing error message when you try to update a mailbox in Exchange Admin Center:
The address 'SMTP:ÿmer@contoso.com' is invalid: Specified argument was out of the range of valid values. Parameter name: The address 'ÿmer@contoso.com' is not a valid SMTP address.
ID članka: 4019534 - posljednja izmjena: 8. kol 2017. - verzija: 30