Service Update 14 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 9.1.0 is now available. This article describes the hotfixes and updates that are included in Service Update 14.
Please note that our naming conventions have changed to clarify the link between the version number and service update. For example, Service Update 14 will correspond to version number 14XX. Occasionally a Service Update will be canceled and all the associated fixes will be rolled into the next Service Update, thus Service Update numbers will not always increase incrementally.
As this release is deployed globally, we will continue to add fixes and the version number may change. Check this article regularly as we continue to document fixes added to this release.
|Update package||Version number|
|Service Update 14 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 9.1.0||220.127.116.111 (or higher)|
To determine whether your organization had this update applied, check your Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online version number. Click the gear icon in the upper-right corner, and then click About.
Service Update 14 resolves the following issues:
The following list details issues whose resolutions improve the speed or functionality of Dynamics.
- Incremental system-wide performance improvements have been made in this update.
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions performed in Dynamics that do not work as intended.
- Hovering over a view in a list of views displayed "Select a View" instead of displaying a full name.
- When a user's personal language setting did not match the organization's set base language, the record tab names in Unified Interface displayed a default text instead of the actual tab name in English.
- No information displayed in posts generated with a workflow in Unified Interface.
- The Search button appeared when hovering over the Owner field on a case form, even when the field was Read-Only.
- Hovering over the blank section of a post in the social pane resulted in the following message: "There aren't any posts to show. To get started, add a post."
- Instead of moving the cursor to the next record or field, manually changing the DateTime field's Date value and pressing Tab resulted in the Date value being highlighted again.
- When a column width was specified in the tab layout settings, the setting was reflected on WCI but not on UCI.
- Stacked bar charts contained two categories with the same color, instead of four unique colors.
- The Notification icon overlapped a text field instead of appearing to the left of it.
The following list details issues whose resolutions repair items in Dynamics that are not functioning.
- When "Next stage" was selected on the BPF of a knowledge article, a checkbox on the stage flyout reverted momentarily to a previous status before switching to another stage.
- The Insert Hyperlink button in the email body of a workflow's Send Email function did not function and instead gave a null value.
- UCI rendered dashboards even when the Dashboard Control Visible option was not selected.
- Only one marketing list could be selected at a time, preventing multiple lists from being added simultaneously.
- An error occurred when selecting the "+ NEW" button to create a new matching screen.
- Lead entity's flag in BPF could not be moved to the next stage.
- An Auto Complete custom control field did not retain its value after the form was refreshed in WebClient.
- Attachments were not being tracked when using the Dynamics 365 app on Outlook for iPad.
- When an Email column was added to a marketing list, the column appeared empty.
- Outgoing email from mailboxes without email servers was preventing other email messages from sending.
- Searches using the Lookup fields were not looking for results in columns marked as 'searchable' in the Quick Find View.
- Searching for queue items based on their title returned no results.
- When synchronizing contacts from Outlook to CRM using the Outlook app, the street portion of the contact's address moved to Address 3, and after it synchronized with Outlook again, the street was deleted from the contact's address.
- Appointments could not be created through the Quick Create form.
- No queues loaded when 'All Items' was selected from the first drop-down menu, and 'All Public Queues' was selected from the second drop-down menu.
- Solutions' IDs were not updating (i.e. v1 to v2) after the solutions were updated.
- Unnecessary space was added to a custom logo when switching from Web Client to UCI.
- Opportunities could not be closed in Sales Hub.
- Selecting a tab that shares the same name as a related entity on the same form resulted in duplicate tabs being created.
- An update was mistakenly registered when a field was updated to the same value.
- The company name was missing from an editable grid using the "My Open Leads" view.
- The autofill option did not fetch the data in United Interface.
- No records appeared when a string was entered into the Regarding field of an email record.
- Reports displayed the wrong info on the 'Modify By' field.
- The first editable field's data was automatically deleted when a user clicked on a device keyboard on the field that popped out.
- Spaces could not be typed into an editable grid.
- On any entity record form, the lookup field value was deleted when the user selected the value and attempted to use keyboard shortcuts beginning with ALT.
- Fields on the form editor could only be moved once when using the arrow keys.
- Web resources displayed multiple texts on iPads instead of single texts.
- Some appointments would not display when using the activities "Due" filter.
- The "Allow quick create" setting for entities "Playbook Category" and "Property Option Set Item" could not be selected/deselected.
- Users could be disabled but not deleted.
- Creating a stakeholder on the opportunity stakeholders subgrid resulted in the creation of a second empty stakeholder.
- When a required field inside the header of a form was not filled, and an attempt was made to save the custom entity form, the validation message that appeared was missing the validation icon behind the field.
- Users could not send embedded videos in emails.
- Host forms were not loading properly.
- Forms froze when users scrolled to the bottom of a form.
- A blank page appeared in UCI instead of an account record when the default tab was not available on a hone.
- The post record did not appear on the timeline when the case record was opened from the CSH application.
- Users with "Write" product privilege could not remove bundle products from the product bundle record.
- The Excel Template button was not visible on the Connection entity.
Error Messages, Exceptions, and Failures
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions that produce errors, unhandled exceptions, or system or component failures.
- An error occurred when attempting to execute some queries.
- An error occurred when opening accounts in cases where the application was switched between offline and online modes.An error intermittently occurred while the Dynamics 365 App was pinned in Outlook.
- No alert appeared when cross-entity navigation occurred.
- An error occurred when attempting to delete a solution.
- An error occurred when attempting to create a record or open an existing record in the Access Team Template.
- An error occurred when attempting to open a Sales Attachment record from the Sales Literature form subgrid.
- An error occurred when attempting to add Social Insights to the Account form.
- An error occurred when attempting to add a stakeholder using the + button from the stakeholder subgrid.
- When a contract was updated, a background process failed with an error.
- An error occurred when attempting to perform the bulk delete action.
- An error occurred when running a search in Quick Find.
- An error occurred when attempting to perform an upgrade.
- When the Lead Type field was placed in the second column of a sub-grid, the Lead form errored out instead of loading.
- An error occurred intermittently when sending emails, resulting in some emails that were stuck in a Pending Send status.