HOW TO: Set the My Documents Folder as "Private" in Windows XP
This article was previously published under Q298399
This article has been archived. It is offered "as is" and will no longer be updated.
This article describes how to set the My Documents folder to Private
: You can use the information in this article only if you have activated the Simple Sharing user interface.back to the top How to Set the My Documents Folder to Private
To set the My Documents folder to Private
back to the top
- On the Start menu, right-click My Documents, and then click Properties.
- Click the Sharing tab, and then click to select the Make this folder private so that only I have access to it check box.
- Click Apply, and then click OK.
ID članka: 298399 - posljednja izmjena: 12/06/2015 02:37:21 - verzija: 1.2
- Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition
- Microsoft Windows XP Professional
- kbnosurvey kbarchive kbenv kbhowto kbhowtomaster KB298399