Partners must meet a score target for Reach. This requires the purchase of units of the following:
- Microsoft Official Course (MOC)
- Digital Microsoft Official Course (dMOC)
- Custom Microsoft Official Course (this means the purchase of individual modules within a Microsoft Official Course)
- Microsoft Labs-online (MLO)
- Exam vouchers
These units and targets contribute to the KPI scores required to remain enrolled in the Learning competency. Learning KPI requirements are subject to change annually. Updates to KPI requirements are typically available in January.
KPI overview guide
Download the KPI Overview guide for detailed explanations of KPIs and how they work.
Viewing specific KPI requirements
Specific requirements are shown on My Dashboard (KPI) page. Access the “My Dashboard (KPI)” page on the Microsoft Learning Campaign Factory site.
- Begin at the Microsoft Learning Campaign Factory site.
- Type a Location ID (an Organization ID will not work) and then click the arrow.
- Click the My Dashboard (KPI) tab on the upper-right side of the screen.
- On the My Dashboard page, click Your KPI Report.
- Sign in with a Microsoft account that is associated to an MPN membership with the Learning competency.
Troubleshooting KPI reports access issues
You cannot access the Campaign Factory site.
After entering an MPN ID, you cannot access the Campaign Factory. (A “Login Failed” message may be displayed.)
(If you can access the Campaign Factory but not the KPI Reports section within, refer to the next issue below.)
Note: Access to the Campaign Factory requires the Location ID of a membership with a Learning Competency. It does not require a Microsoft account (formerly known as “Windows Live ID”) except to access the KPI Reports section of the site.
1. You must wait at least five (5) days from the time that the Learning competency has been activated for access.
2. If five days have passed, follow the steps in the “Viewing specific KPI requirements” section to sign in to the Microsoft Learning Campaign Factory.
3. Make sure that a Location ID (not Organization ID) was entered.
4. Verify on your Partner Membership Center that Learning competency is active.
You cannot access your KPI Report
You can access the Campaign Factory but not the KPI Reports section within.
1. Make sure that you are using the same Microsoft account credentials that you use to access the Partner Membership Center.
2. Confirm that the MPN membership to which you are associated has an active Learning competency. Without an active Learning competency, you cannot access the Learning KPI.
Troubleshooting KPI reporting issues
(Learning activities are not correctly included on KPI Report in the Campaign Factory)
KPI reporting (MOC, dMOC, MLO and custom MOC)
Purchases of MOC, dMOC, MLO and custom MOC are not correctly reflected in the KPI Report of your organization in the Campaign Factory.
1. Make sure that you are viewing the reports within the correct time period for the purchases. (Reporting dates can be viewed on the KPI Report in Campaign factory.)
2. Contact the courseware vendor to verify that the purchases for your organization are being reported to the correct MPN ID. Make sure that you include current MPN Organization and Location IDs and any previous IDs. You will also have to include a copy of the invoice/documentation of purchases that were not reported.
3. If the issue remains unresolved, contact your Regional Service Center for help.
Exam Voucher purchases
Certification exams voucher purchased are not correctly reflected in the your KPI report.
1. Make sure that you are viewing the reports within the correct time period for the purchases. (Reporting dates can be viewed within the KPI Report in Campaign factory.)
2. If the problem persists, contact Pearson VUE to verify that the purchases for your organization are being reported to the correct MPN ID.
(Note that exams purchased through Certiport, will not be counted.)
When contacting Pearson VUE, you should include current MPN Organization and Location IDs and any previous IDs. If it is possible, also include an invoice of recent exam purchases that were not reported.
3. If the issue cannot be resolved through the steps here, contact your Regional Service Center for help.
Note: Using the Contact Microsoft Support button requires you to login into the MPN site using a valid Microsoft Partner Network login. If you do not have a valid Microsoft Partner Network login or are having problems logging in to MPN, you can get more information or assistance from the MPN Support site.
Cikkazonosító: 2966370 - Utolsó ellenőrzés: 2017. ápr. 20. - Verziószám: 3