Windows Media Player can't play the file because there is a problem with your sound device, such as a sound card or sound controller.
Things to try
- Quit other programs that might be using your sound device, and then try to play the file again.
- Install an updated driver. To see if an updated driver is available, use Windows Update, or go to the sound device manufacturer's website.
- If you have multiple sound devices installed on your computer, try using a different one. The selected sound device might not support Secure Audio Path (SAP).
- To use a different sound device:
- Depending on which version of Media Player you're using, either select Organize, and then select Options, or select the arrow below the Sync tab, and then select More Options.
- Select the Devices tab, and then double-click Speakers.
- In Select the audio device, select a different device, and then select OK.
ID Artikel: 15035 - Tinjauan Terakhir: 31 Agt 2016 - Revisi: 17