Method 1: Insert a drawing canvas before you insert any objects
If you always want the drawing canvas to appear when you insert AutoShape objects, follow these steps:
- On the File Menu, click Options.
- Click Advanced.
- Under Editing options, click to select the Automatically create drawing canvas when inserting AutoShapes check box.
- Click OK.
Method 2: Add a button to the Quick Access ToolbarIf you do not want the drawing canvas to be created automatically, you can add a button to the Quick Access Toolbar (QAT) to create the drawing canvas manually. To do this, follow these steps:
- On the Quick Access Toolbar drop-down menu, click More Commands.
- Click the drop-down menu under Choose commands from, and then click Commands Not in the Ribbon.
- Scroll through the list, click to select Insert Drawing, then click Add.
- Click OK.
Method 3: Use the Ctrl key together with the mouse to select multiple AutoShape objects
- Click an AutoShape object.
- Press the Ctrl key.
- Click other AutoShape objects while you continue to press the Ctrl key.
Method 4: Use the Selection Pane
- Click an AutoShape object in your document.
- On the Drawing Tools menu, click Format.
- On the Arrange group, click Selection Pane.
Method 5: In Word 2016 and Word 2013, use Select Objects
- On the Home tab, click Select and then click Select Objects.
- Use the mouse to draw a selection rectangle around the shapes.
ID Artikel: 2447096 - Tinjauan Terakhir: 24 Sep 2015 - Revisi: 1