If you have used Office 365 (E3) through the cloud incubation programs, known as Cloud Essentials (CE) and Cloud Accelerate (CA), and would like to continue to earn Office 365 (E3) from Microsoft Partner Network programs, please read this article to learn how to earn Office 365 (E3) benefits from Microsoft Action Pack, on-premises competencies, and the two new cloud competencies.
|Program||Number of Office 365 seats|
|Microsoft Action Pack||Microsoft Action Pack license table|
|Competency||Competency License table|
- Competency partners can earn incremental Office 365 seats by purchasing the additional benefit toolkit(s). Office 365 country and worldwide maximum license cap rules apply. To learn more about Office 365 country and maximum limits, please view the competency license table.
- This information was last reviewed May 1, 2017.
- What are my internal-use rights benefits? Why are they important for me to use?
- New software and version upgrades for Microsoft Action Pack and Competency Partners
- Program Administrator Guide to Software and Online Services Benefits
- Program End User Guide to Software and Online Services Benefits
- Product Usage Guide to Software and Cloud Services Benefits
- Microsoft Partner Network software licensing benefits FAQ
- Dynamics Online IUR and Demo Benefits
Note: Using the Contact Microsoft Support button requires you to login into the MPN site using a valid Microsoft Partner Network login. If you do not have a valid Microsoft Partner Network login or are having problems logging in to MPN, you can get more information or assistance from the MPN Support site.
ID Artikel: 2996518 - Tinjauan Terakhir: 12 Mei 2017 - Revisi: 4