Be aware that the update in Download Center applies to Microsoft Installer (.msi)-based edition of Office 2013. It doesn't apply to the Office 2013 Click-to-Run editions such as Microsoft Office 365 Home. (How to determine?)
- Fixes an issue in which certain Active Directory Rights Management Services AD RMS) v1.0 templates no longer work with Office 2013 applications.
- Fixes an issue in which RMS users receive an access denied message when they open IRM-protected content. This issue occurs if their network settings include certain proxy configurations.
- Enables viewing IRM-protected Office attachments offline in certain cases.
- Enables cross-tenant Microsoft Azure Information Protection (previously called Azure Rights Management) usage scenarios in which certain characters in the tenant name previously prevented the across-tenant functionality.
Microsoft UpdateUse Microsoft Update to automatically download and install the update.
Download CenterThis update is also available for manual download and installation from the Microsoft Download Center. The updates in the Download Center can't be installed on Office Home and Student 2013 RT.
- Download update KB3054941 for 32-bit version of Office 2013
- Download update KB3054941 for 64-bit version of Office 2013
- Open an Office 2013 application, such as Microsoft Word 2013.
- On the File menu, select Account.
- For Office 2013 Click-to-Run installations, an Update Options item is displayed. For MSI-based installations, the Update Options item isn't displayed.
|Office 2013 Click-to-Run installation||MSI-based Office 2013|
ID Artikel: 3054941 - Tinjauan Terakhir: 3 Okt 2016 - Revisi: 1