- After status updates are accepted and applied to tasks in a project, the total actual work on the assignments may become larger, and the new actual work appears in time periods where the user didn't report it. For example, you report 8h on Monday and 3h on Tuesday. When you view the assignment in the project after the update is applied, besides the 8h on Monday and 3h on Tuesday, you may also see 8h on Thursday and Friday.
BUG #: 3507158 (Office15)
- You can use the keyboard shortcut (Ctrl + Delete) to delete tasks from a timesheet even though the actual work is submitted or saved.
BUG #: 3511567 (Office15)
- When you select the Publish button while editing a project in Project Web App, the project stays in a "saving" state. This issue occurs if there're no changes to save within the project.
BUG #: 3511742 (Office15)
- You can change your own timesheet data after you submit it if you have the Adjust Timesheet permission.
BUG #: 3511856 (Office15)
- The queue service may consume all server memory over time and eventually crashes. This issue occurs if you have Project Server notifications and reminders enabled.
BUG #: 3511907 (Office15)
- Assume that you create a task and then submit it for approval. However, the submission is rejected. In this situation, the task remains on the timesheet, and you can't submit the timesheet because the rejected task is still on it.
BUG #: 3511981 (Office15)
ID Artikel: 3085586 - Tinjauan Terakhir: 13 Okt 2015 - Revisi: 1