Be aware that the update on the Microsoft Download Center applies to the Microsoft Installer (.msi)-based edition of Office 2016. It doesn't apply to the Office 2016 Click-to-Run editions, such as Microsoft Office 365 Home. (How to determine?)
- Updates the translations of the Morph transition in PowerPoint 2016 in multiple languages to make sure that the meaning is accurate.
- You can now double-click the border of the last column of a table to resize it in PowerPoint 2016.
- Text on the Animation Pane is now readable when it is in the floating mode in PowerPoint 2016.
- PowerPoint 2016 now enables the slide show window by default when you use the presenter view on Pixels Per Inch (PPI) devices.
Microsoft UpdateUse Microsoft Update to automatically download and install the update.
Download CenterThis update is also available for manual download and installation from the Microsoft Download Center.
- Download update KB3115089 for 32-bit version of PowerPoint 2016
- Download update KB3115089 for 64-bit version of PowerPoint 2016
- Start an Office 2016 application.
- On the File menu, select Account.
- For Office 2016 Click-to-Run installations, an Update Options item is displayed. For MSI-based installations, the Update Options item isn't displayed.
|Office 2016 Click-to-Run installation||MSI-based Office 2016|
ID Artikel: 3115089 - Tinjauan Terakhir: 22 Jan 2017 - Revisi: 2