- PowerPoint online can display some unknown contents of presentations that are created in PowerPoint 2016.
- PowerPoint online now has the same hidden slides behavior in Reading View as PowerPoint 2013.
- When you try to save a recovered file that's protected by IRM in PowerPoint 2013, PowerPoint 2013 won't crash.
- PowerPoint 2013 now supports the same resizing behavior as PowerPoint 2010.
Note To enable this feature, follow the steps in the Registry information section.
- Fixes the following issue: When you use the SPFile.SendToOfficialFile API to send large files, you may receive the following exception:This update adds a Timeout property to the SPFile.SendToOfficialFile API so that the time-out of this operation is configurable.Error(s): "OfficialFile::SubmitFile: Encountered WebException when sending file.
Follow the steps in this section carefully. Serious problems might occur if you change the registry incorrectly. Before you change it, back up the registry for restoration in case problems occur.
After you install this update, you can follow these steps to control the metafiles optimization:
- Exit all Microsoft Office applications.
- Start Registry Editor:
- In Windows Server 2012, if you're using a mouse, move it to the upper-right corner, go to Search, enter regedit in the search text box, and then select regedit.exe in the search results.
- In Windows Server 2008, go to Start, enter regedit in the Search programs and files text box, and then select regedit.exe in the search results.
- Locate and then select the following registry subkey:HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Office\15.0\PowerPoint\Options
- On the Edit menu, point to New, and then select DWORD Value.
- Enter DisableNewSlideResizeFeatures, and then press the Enter key.
- In the Details pane, press and hold (or right-click) DisableNewSlideResizeFeatures, and then select Modify.
- In the Value data box, enter a value, and then select OK.
Note To enable the same resizing behavior as PowerPoint 2010, set the value to 0. To disable the same resizing behavior, set the value to 1.
- Exit Registry Editor.
PrerequisiteTo apply this update, you must have Microsoft Office Web Apps Server 2013 Service Pack 1 installed.
Restart informationYou don't have to restart the computer after you install this update.
ID Artikel: 3115446 - Tinjauan Terakhir: 20 Jan 2017 - Revisi: 2