OL97: How to Find and Run the Inbox Repair Tool
This article was previously published under Q168648
This article has been archived. It is offered "as is" and will no longer be updated.
The Inbox Repair Tool is a tool designed to help repair behaviors associated with Personal Folder files (.pst). It also repairs Offline Store Files (.ost) and Mail Message Files (.mmf). The Inbox Repair Tool ships with Microsoft Windows 95 and on the Microsoft Office 97 CD-ROM.
If the Inbox Repair Tool was installed with Windows 95, follow these stepsto use the tool:
- Click Start, point to Programs, point to Accessories, and then point to System Tools.
- Click Inbox Repair Tool.
To run the Inbox Repair Tool from the Office 97 CD-ROM, follow these steps:
- Insert your Microsoft Office 97 Compact Disc in the CD-ROM drive. If the contents of the CD-ROM is not automatically displayed, right-click Start, click Explore, and then click your CD-ROM drive.
- Double-click the Office folder, and then double-click the WMS folder.
- If you are running Windows 95 or Windows NT 4.0, double-click the Win95 folder. If you running Windows NT 3.51, double-click the Winnt folder.
- Double-click Scanpst.exe to launch the Inbox Repair Tool.
ID Artikel: 168648 - Tinjauan Terakhir: 12/04/2015 17:00:53 - Revisi: 1.1
Microsoft Outlook 97 Standard Edition
- kbnosurvey kbarchive kbhowto KB168648