- On the PI Platform main page, select the Managed Reseller program on the Programs tile.
- Once the Managed Reseller program is selected, click on the Claims summary option as highlighted on the screenshot below.
- Set up the sliders for the correct period. For Managed Reseller the active claiming period is outlined below.
- After selecting the corresponding period The Claims Overview will provide a graph of your available funds as follows:
- COOP incentive earned – total COOP incentive earned for the period selected
- COOP incentive approved – value of claims approved for the period selected
- COOP available funds – remaining COOP funds available to be claims
- COOP paid amount – amount of COOP funds paid from this period
Note: If COOP incentive approved is greater than COOP paid amount it would indicate COOP funds are due to paid in the next payment run.
Note: Using the Contact Microsoft Support button requires you to login into the MPN site using a valid Microsoft Partner Network login. If you do not have a valid Microsoft Partner Network login or are having problems logging in to MPN, you can get more information or assistance from the MPN Support site.
Kenni greinar: 3034930 - Síðasta endurskoðun: 20. apr. 2017 - Útgáfa: 2