In a Configuration Manager managed Intune environment (alsoknown as a "hybrid environment"), Microsoft Office mobileapplications for iOS and Android will be automatically created when thecustomer does one of the following:
- Upgrades from Configuration Manager current branch 1511 to any later current branch version
- Applies the Create Microsoft Office mobile apps for iOS and Android extension to Configuration Manager 2012 R2 SP1 or Configuration Manager 2012 SP2 as documented here https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com/enterprisemobility/2016/02/10/new-configmgr-extension-create-ms-office-mobile-apps-for-ios-and-android/
However, if these applications are deployed to a device andthe device is retired from Intune, the applications will be uninstalled. Thisdiffers from the behavior of manually-created applications, which persist ondevices even when the devices are retired.
The auto-created applications are:
- Microsoft Word (deployment types for Android and iOS)
- Microsoft Excel (deployment types for Android and iOS)
- Microsoft PowerPoint (deployment types for Android and iOS)
- Microsoft OneDrive (deployment types for Android and iOS)
- Microsoft OneNote (deployment type for iOS only)
- Microsoft Outlook (deployment types for Android and iOS)
Microsoft has created a Powershell script that will modify the auto-created applications and cause them to be updated on devices they are deployed to. The update will prevent the apps from being uninstalled when the devices are retired.
Kenni greinar: 4012362 - Síðasta endurskoðun: 20. mar. 2017 - Útgáfa: 14