- Exit and Log Off the Microsoft Exchange client.
- Using the Windows File Manager or Explorer, locate the existing OST file, usually in the Windows directory.
- Move the OST file to the new location.
- Start the Microsoft Exchange client, either online or offline.
- The following message will be displayed:The file C:\Windows\Exchange.OST could not be found.Click OK.
- The Offline Folder Settings dialog box will be displayed. Click Browse and select the OST file in the new location.
- Click OK.
[Microsoft Exchange Server]
This will create an Exchange.ost file in the C:\Ostpath directory during setup.
ID articolo: 157079 - Ultima revisione: 28 ott 2006 - Revisione: 1