The following example demonstrates how to set up a distribution list in your Contacts folder.
Define the Distribution List
- On the Tools menu, click Address Book to open your Address Book.
- In the Show Names from the list, click Contacts.
- On the File menu, click New Entry, or click the New Entry button on the toolbar.
- Under Select the entry type, click New Distribution List.
- Under Put this Entry, click In The Contacts. This selection determines where your new distribution list is saved. This is the default location.
- Click OK. Your new distribution list is now set to be saved in the Contacts folder, and an untitled distribution list form opens. At this point, you can begin adding contacts to your new distribution list, as outlined in the following section.
Add Contacts to Your New Distribution List
- In the Name box, type the name of your new distribution list.
- Click the Select Members button to add members from any of your Address Book entries or Contacts.
- Click Save And Close to save the new distribution list.
ID articolo: 192414 - Ultima revisione: 06 nov 2003 - Revisione: 1