If "Automatically Detect Intranet Network" is enabled on a computer that is a member of a domain, all three of these options will be enabled regardless of what is configured through domain policy.
- Click Start, click Run, type gpedit.msc in the Open box, and then click OK.
- Expand Computer Configuration, expand Administrative Templates, expand Windows Components, expand Internet Explorer, and then expand Internet Control Panel.
- Click Security Page, right-click Intranet Sites: Include all local (intranet) sites not listed in other zones, and then click Properties.
- Click Enabled, and then click OK.
- Right-click Turn on automatic detection of the intranet, and then click Properties.
- Click Disabled, and then click OK.
- Exit the Group Policy Object Editor
ID articolo: 2028170 - Ultima revisione: 16 lug 2010 - Revisione: 1