Consider the following scenario:
- You use Microsoft Office Live Meeting 2007 on a computer that is running Windows Vista or Windows 7.
- You install the following update package:980926 Description of the update package for the Windows-based Live Meeting 2007 client: April 2010.
Note After you install this update package, the version of the Office Live Meeting 2007 client is 8.0.6362.187.
- You try to upload a PowerPoint presentation by using Office Live Meeting 2007.
The file can't be uploaded to the meeting because the program required to view the file is not installed or the file is corrupted. You can try uploading the file from a computer that has the appropriate program installed.
Microsoft has confirmed that this is a problem in the Microsoft products that are listed in the "Applies to" section.
To work around this issue, follow these steps:
- Make sure that the version of the Office Live Meeting 2007 client that you use is version 8.0.6362.187. To do this, click About Microsoft Office Live Meeting from the drop-down menu that is located on the upper-left corner of the Office Live Meeting window. On the About Microsoft Office Live Meeting window, verify that the number after Version is 8.0.6362.187.
- Close all open PowerPoint presentations and exit Office PowerPoint.
- Click Start, click Run, type Taskmgr.exe, and then click OK.
- Make sure that there is no Powerpnt.EXE process in Windows Task Manager. If there is a Powerpnt.EXE process, select it, click End Process , and then click End process to end the Powerpnt.EXE process.
- Upload the PowerPoint presentation again by using Office Live Meeting 2007.
ID articolo: 2316205 - Ultima revisione: 12 ago 2011 - Revisione: 1