- Exchange Admin Center
- Exchange Management Console
- Exchange Management Shell
Additional tools for managing distribution groupsThere are additional on-premises tools that can be used to modify group membership.
- Active Directory Users and Computers
Admins can use Active Directory Users and Computers to modify group membership. For more info, go to the following Microsoft website:
Users can use the Dsquery.exe tool to manage group membership. To do this, users can create a desktop shortcut to the Dsquery.exe user interface and use this tool to update the distribution group. You must have the Remote Server Administration Tools (RSAT) installed on users' computers to use DSQuery.exe on a non-server version of Windows Vista Service Pack 1 (SP1) or a later version.
For more info about how to install and enable RSAT, go to the following Microsoft website:
- Right-click an area on the desktop, point to New, and then click Shortcut.
- Type the following in the box, and then click Next:C:\windows\system32\rundll32.exe dsquery,OpenQueryWindow
- Type a name for the shortcut, and then click Finish.
Still need help? Go to Microsoft Community.
ID articolo: 2417592 - Ultima revisione: 16 dic 2016 - Revisione: 1