Note: If you create a different signature per email account, Outlook for Mac will always insert your default signature. You will need to manually switch to a different signature when using a different email account. Microsoft is aware of this issue and may produce a solution in an upcoming release or service pack.
- Launch Outlook.
- Click Outlook on the menu and select Preferences.
- Open Signatures.
- Click on the plus sign [+] on the bottom left corner.
- Double-click Untitled to rename it, for example,to My Signature.
- Click to check the box next to "My Signature". See Picture 1.
- On the right hand side, type your signature. You can format your signature by clicking on the Format menu and then choosing Text, Font and so on.
- Once you are done, click the Default Signatures button (See Picture 1) if you wish to make the signature you just created to be your default signature.
- In the window, select your email account.
- In the Default Signature click on the drop down arrow (See Picture 2) and select "My Signature" or the name of the signature you have created in step 5.
- Click OK.
- Close the Signature window.
Add PictureTo add a picture to your signature, follow these steps:
- Open Word and create your signature with the picture.
- Press Command A to highlight your signature and then press Command C to copy it.
- Open Outlook.
- Click Outlook then Preferences.
- Open Signature.
- Select your signature name.
- On the left hand side, press Command V to paste your signature.
ID articolo: 2455171 - Ultima revisione: 03 set 2013 - Revisione: 1