- You create a template on a Rights Management Services (RMS) server to manage permissions for Microsoft Office 2010 documents.
- You configure the template to grant the Export permission.
- You apply the template to an existing Office 2010 document.
- A user who is granted the Export permission opens the document in Office 2010.
Registry key informationImportant This section, method, or task contains steps that tell you how to modify the registry. However, serious problems might occur if you modify the registry incorrectly. Therefore, make sure that you follow these steps carefully. For added protection, back up the registry before you modify it. Then, you can restore the registry if a problem occurs. For more information about how to back up and restore the registry, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
After you install the hotfix package, follow these steps to enable the hotfix:
- Click Start, click Run, type regedit in the Open box, and then click OK.
- Locate and then select the following registry subkey: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Office\14.0\Common\DRM
- On the Edit menu, point to New, and then click DWORD Value.
- Type IgnoreExportRight, and then press ENTER.
- In the details pane, right-click IgnoreExportRight, and then click Modify.
- In the Value data box, type 1, and then click OK.
- Exit Registry Editor.
ID articolo: 2465324 - Ultima revisione: 08 feb 2012 - Revisione: 1