- You use a computer that has Microsoft Live Meeting 2007 installed.
- You create a Live Meeting invitation by using Office Communications Server 2007 in Outlook.
- You send the Live Meeting invitation to an external federated user.
- The external federated user accesses the Internet by using a proxy that has Digest authentication enabled.
- The external federated user clicks the Join the Meeting link in the Live Meeting invitation.
Wait a few moments, and then try to join the meeting again.
If you still cannot connect, contact your administrator or technical support.
ID articolo: 2482432 - Ultima revisione: 12 ago 2011 - Revisione: 1