Other users in your organization don't experience these symptoms. When other users open Outlook Web App, they have access to the comprehensive set of features that are available in Outlook Web App.
- Make sure that the user is using a supported web browser. For more info about the system requirements for Office 365, see Office 365 system requirements.
- In Outlook Web App, click Options.
- In the navigation pane on the left, click Outlook Web App version, and then clear the Use the Light Version of Outlook Web App check box.
- Click Save at the top of the page.
- Sign out of Outlook Web App. The next time that the user signs in to Outlook Web App, the user is presented with the standard version of Outlook Web App.
For more info about accessibility features in Office 365, see Accessibility in Office 365.
ID articolo: 2506626 - Ultima revisione: 16 dic 2016 - Revisione: 1